Monday, November 13, 2006

Temporary Insanity

Whow.

Do I need to buy a diary or what? Geez. If I drank I’d wonder what I was drinking when I blogged last night. Man. Should I get a cat or a Venus Fly Trap or something? Or maybe like a freaking Chia Pet to tell my naughty little secrets to. Gracious. I’m starting to feel like an unscripted (melo)drama on The CW or, worse yet, MTV.

OK. Today I will blog a little tamer, yes?

Topic? Uh. Well. Um. Oh yeah! Topic... Christmas cookies.

Hmm hmm. Golly gee. Aren’t Christmas cookies so tasty? Yum! I love mine with a mug of hot soy eggnog... with a few shots of espresso. Yes, sir-ee. Nothing like a great big plate of all-American, heavily frosted, amply sprinkled Christmas cookies. Good, decent, morally up-standing Christmas cookies. I could blog for years about them there Christmas cookies.

’Nuf said. Must now go and crawl into a hole.

E.J.

(P.S. Dear “BobbyB,” you have now won the “Best Darn Fan Mail” award. Quoth Mr. B in my inbox this morning: “Ms. Angel, We’re big fans of yours out here in Jersey. We love Mardi Gras 3000 and we especially love your “In the Rain” blog entry. Do you hear that sound? That is the sound of a cold shower running. For my wife.”)